As we come to a close with the Tracking Ourselves? project, we have put together some of the key research findings into easy-to-read documents that are available for you to download. These include:
Commercial Partners – This executive summary details the background to the project, methods and our key findings. In particular, it explores:
- why people buy monitoring technologies;
- what products and functions they look for;
- the problems encountered within the home and at the clinic;
- how industry can support healthy monitoring.
Everyday experiences of self-monitoring – this executive summary details the background to the project, methods and our key findings. In particular, it explores:
- how people acquire a monitor;
- the reasons people decide to self-monitor;
- where people keep/store their monitoring devices;
- the regularity of people’s monitoring;
- who is involved in the self-monitoring process;
- how people keep records of their monitoring;
- what happens in the clinic.